I have been frustated out of my brains...I foolishly selected to have the
wizard for registering a new SQL Server turned off.

So from that point on, each time I right-click a server and then click "New
SQL Server Registration", I get the "Registered SQL Server Properties"
dialog box instead.

Within the dialog, the dropdown list does not have anything available to
select from except "(local)", so I enter the IP address of the server I wish
to register.  This is not working for me.  I get a timeout when attempting
to connect.

I have used the wizard and that works beautifully.  But how do I re-set my
Enterprise Manager so that I can have access to the wizard again?  I have
tried uninstalling and installing Enterprise Manager several times but it is
storing the original setup somewhere on my workstation.

Really frustrated...

Can anyone help...please? - Kinley