Here you go:

ColdFusion Version Information
The Version Info Administrator page provides ColdFusion Server profile
information. The values shown correspond to several ColdFusion server
variables as follows:

 Windows NT Server Information Variables
Variable  Description
Server.ColdFusion.ProductName  Stores the ColdFusion product name, for
example, ColdFusion Engine.
Server.ColdFusion.ProductVersion  Stores ColdFusion product release
information, for example, 4,0,1,0.
Server.ColdFusion.ProductLevel  Stores ColdFusion product level information,
for example, Professional.
Server.ColdFusion.SerialNumber  Stores ColdFusion serial number information.
Server.OS.Name  Stores the server operating system name, for example,
Windows NT.
Server.OS.Version  Stores the operating system version, for example, 4.5.
Server.OS.AdditionalInformation  Stores additional information about the
operating system, for example, Service Pack 4.
Server.OS.BuildNumber  Stores the build number of the host operating system,
for example, 1381.

Solaris version information
On Solaris, these server variables store slightly different information:

 Solaris Server Information Variables
Variable  Description
Server.ColdFusion.ProductName  Stores the ColdFusion product name, for
example, ColdFusion Engine.
Server.ColdFusion.ProductVersion  Stores ColdFusion product release
information, for example, 4, 0, 1, 0.
Server.ColdFusion.ProductLevel  Stores ColdFusion product level information,
for example, Enterprise.
Server.ColdFusion.SerialNumber  Stores ColdFusion serial number information.
Server.OS.Name  Stores the server operating system name, for example, UNIX.
Server.OS.Version  Stores the operating system version, for example, 5.5.1.
Server.OS.AdditionalInformation  Stores additional information about the
operating system, for example, SunOS.
Server.OS.BuildNumber  Stores the build number of the host operating system,
for example, Generic_103640-19.

HTH,

Howie Hamlin - inFusion Project Manager
On-Line Data Solutions, Inc.
www.CoolFusion.com
631-737-4668 x101
inFusion Mail Server (iMS) - the World's most configurable mail server
Get your free copy of iMS POST-SE Server from CoolFusion!