Hmm, why did you have to recode your site if it was static? (Well, you said
it was non-CF, so I guess it could be ASP.) I mean, if you reference
imagines as img src="/images/foo.gif", don't tell me they actually made you
use a new directory name. If your site is dynamic, no matter what the
technology is, if you do any kind of file reading and need absolute paths,
be sure to keep the base directory as a global var. Then the ISP can move
you around and it's no big deal.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Allaire

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482