Does anyone have some basic solutions to the occasional (2-3%) emails not
being sent? Not getting the occasional order alert (or help request, or
confirmation, or...) is causing problems.

I refuse to believe our ISP response to this problem when they tell me:

"That is actually a bug in CF that was never resolved. The mail actually is
gone forever. No way to check for unsent mail either. ASPmail seems to be
the most reliable; so you may want to consider using that. More info on
ASPmail is at (Link deleted)"

I know some of you have some tips for this problem.

HELP!!!!