From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 1:42 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: SQL Help, Please

Philip,
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, that didn't do the trick. The query
returns a -2. I've put in test records to this point, so I know that the
return should be 22.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Scott

Information in this email is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee only. If you have received it in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
You should not otherwise copy it, retransmit it or use or disclose its
contents to anyone.
Thank you for your co-operation.