Hi there!

I am trying to do this:

March 2001

07-Mar-2001
(console)10:41 AM   Former Sega Employees Form Online Gaming Network -Kayode

(console)07:03 AM Analyst's Outlook On MS Xbox: MS Will Lose US$2Billion-Gel

(Tech)03:44 AM Windows XP's Copyprotection May Disadvantage Developing
Countries.-Gel

05-Mar-2001
(Tech) 09:44 PM Warning! New PC Virus:My Naked Wife... -Gel
(Tech) 02:44 AM Intel Cuts Prices Again -Gel
February 2001

etc. etc.
Currently,I've managed to group the Month and the Genre by using nested
CFOUTPUTs..

<cfoutput query="Allnews" group="Date">
#Dateformat(Date,"ddd,mmmm,yyyy")#<BR>
        <CFOUTPUT group="Genre">

But of course this displays the Month over and over and over.

I know one of you really smart people here can probably give a rough draft
of a CFOUTPUT nest off the top of their heads to do this..it seems like
something very common that a user would want to do with a report,so if you
can..will you? :)

http://www.carigamer.com/default.cfm?page=news/newsarchives.cfm

I don't want to embark on a series of CFLOOPS and <CFIF CurrentDate eq
OldDate> and all that stuff..I feel there must be an SQL based solution to
this..is there?

-Gel