From: David Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:10 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Migrating from Windows NT to Solaris

Hi all,

I have a customer that wants to switch from NT to Solaris. They use CF
4.5.1, SP2 on each. Their datasource will still run on an NT box using SQL 7
or 6.5 (not sure which yet). What I need to know is, since Solaris is case
sensitive, what tags are affected? Are all tags that have href, filename, or
datasource parameters affected? I am interested in only the coding aspects
of the migration, not install, admin and such.

Thank You,

David Schmidt, ACP
DevTech,Inc.
http://www.dev-tech.com/