Hello all,

One of our cf servers is experiencing the "server unable to handle request"
error.

I can't find anything obviously wrong.  No errors in the logs, other than a
few timed out queries.

It's CF 4.5.2 using OLE DB and ODBC to a SQL Server db.  We have MDAC 2.5
SP1 in place.  Task manager shows that the CF Server memory is growing, and
it seems to stabilize around 70 megs.  It's a fairly high traffic site, with
around 40 anonymous users on at any one time.

One question is that the virtual memory amount (shown in task manager) for
the CF service is slightly higher that the mem usage column.  Should CF be
consuming virtual memory as well as physical memory?  That doesn't make much
sense to me, unless I am using the wrong definition of "virtual memory" in
this context.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff