From: Maia, Eric [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 3:55 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFObjects vs. FuseBox vs. Good CFML Code and SmartObjects

I'll second this - I'm still learning FuseBox methodology, but I've found
that as I implement it more fully, its much easier to make changes to my
code without a major headache. Sure, if you're already following good
programming practices (simplicity, eliminating duplication, code reuse) it
might not be a major improvement, but I've found it tends to enforce good
practices for those of us who sometimes shortcut them.

I guess one advantage of a Fusebox app over a really well-coded app with no
particular methodology is that another Fusebox developer can step in and
understand the architecture and details of your app more quickly due to
naming and organizational conventions.

eric