Goal:
To have the Verity search result pages display highlighted search query
keywords.

Progress:
I have set up Verity to search a collection of .cfm content pages, display
search results as links, and drill down to the content of the pages.
Everything's working great.

Next Step:
I want to add functionality so that the keywords on the drill-down pages are
highlighted in a different color. Initially, I thought about using <cfhttp>
and then doing a ReplaceNoCase on the resulting cfhttp.FileContent
structure. But the content files are on my Web server file system so why
incur the overhead of <cfhttp>?. The next thought was to use <cffile> to
load the content .cfm into a variable for the search and replace. I am
having trouble getting a .cfm MIME type content page loaded into a variable.
The content pages consist of .cfm's because they have server side includes
on them.

Am I on the right track in trying to load the content page into a variable?
Is there another approach?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul

Paul Fraser