From: Mark Smeets [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 9:11 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfhttpparam results in a popup window

Here's what I want to do but I'm having no luck doing this.

I have a page which searches another website and returns its results in my
own website (gotta love that cfhttp) now unfortunately the design for this
site (the site I am searching) doesn't fit in my website at all, so I want
to return the results in a popup window.

This hasn't proven to be easy, in fact after messing with it, I'm pretty
much lost.

Basically 2 things have to happen. The results are returned in a popup
window and then you're taken to a "success" page, or something like a
success page (haven't decided on it's content but it's a page none the less)

Any solution is appreciated.