I wanted to thank everybody for their feedback so far. I should have
mentioned that I use Studio all the time and will continue to use it. My
goal is to decrease development time and since Spectra wont be available
to me inthe immediate future I thought I would tak e a look at UltraDev
4. I have downloaded the trial version and will install shortly.