OK Folks,

I have two pages, on my first I have a dynamically populated select box that
has vehicles listed from a database,

the second page is my action page that pulls out my data like so,

<cfif not isdefined("form.callsign")>
        <cflocation url="mapTest.cfm" addtoken="No">
<cfelse>
<cfquery name="qry_getVeichle" datasource="#application.dsn#"
username="#application.gateway#" password="#application.key#">
                SELECT  callsign, vowner, dt, Lat, Lon, Speed, Direction,
Veh_Reg
                FROM    dbo.vehicles
                WHERE   callsign = '#form.callsign#'
</cfquery>
</cfif>

Now after this query is run I pass values from the record set (also on the
same action page) to another server on a different domain to get a rendered
map showing an icon which represents my vehicle selected like so,

                <cfhttp
url="http://maps.whereonearth.com/cgi-bin/mapview.exe" method="POST">

                <cfhttpparam name="Lat" type="FORMFIELD"
value="#qry_getVeichle.Lat#">
                <cfhttpparam name="Lon" type="formfield"
value="#qry_getVeichle.Lon#">

                </cfhttp>

                <cfhttp URL = "http://bogus/areaOnline.com resolveurl = 1
throwonerror = Yes method="GET">
                </cfhttp>

                <cfoutput><tr><td

When I run my page my values are output correctly, but I get an error like
so,

The requested file is not ASCII text and can not be rendered.
any ideas out there would be deeply appreciated,

many thanx...., by the way "Stir of Echeos" great movie..