Hi!
Have you found a solution? Cause i need to do
something similar!
I have people logging in.  So what i thought i'd do
was divide the people to groups according to their
level of access.  Then check on each page before
displaying it if they are one of those that are
allowed access to that page or not.
what do you think?!
Heidi