<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I've been told in the past that when using CF server and SQL Server to use OLE DB
instead of ODBC when connecting to databases. I've never been told why? Is it faster?
Another thing is they use ODBC where I work to connect to SQL Server databases and are
asking me to create a test so that they can see the differences between the two. Which
kind of tests would you create and is there going to be that much of a difference to
show them?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sal</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a