From: Garza, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 13 March 2001 18:49
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: (Review) Conditional loops

Me thinks you are wrong...  Did you remember to change the loop count in the
CFLOOP to 1,000,000 as well?  Your results are awfully close to those of the
100,000 group.

1,000,000 on my machine... PIII 600MHz 782MB RAM
***********************
CF-44063
While - 28562
do-25297

These results are inline with all the others.  Twice as fast in CFSCRIPT.

Jeff Garza
Web Developer/Webmaster
Spectrum Astro, Inc.
480.892.8200