From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 11:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Capturing a NT User ID

Getting the Novell login on its own with using nt security would be very
nice to get.......!!!!!!

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/14/01 10:45AM >>>
If this is an intranet, you'll have to turn off anonymous access and give
access to Domain Users.  IE will automatically submit the user's username to
the webserver (this is a default install).  Don't know about Netscape?  The
variable to look at is CGI.AUTH_USER.  If this is on an external website,
then things get much more complicated....

HTH

Jeff Garza
Web Developer/Webmaster
Spectrum Astro, Inc.