Subject:    RE: Form Fields cleared on Back
Date:       3/15/01 6:58 PM

> What editor thingy is that Phillip?

I posted the URL a nobody notices <sniff> nobody cares <sob>

http://www.aspmedia.co.uk/CF/_EditForm.cfm

It handles the layout, the error checking and all sorts of stuff

It's the first version, so no error catching (yet)

Check my post on 14th March for further info

Further versions soon...

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer