hello all,
every day I have to upload files manually to one of our client website using
netscape or explorer, I go to their website, click on a link, and it prompt
for user name and passowrd, after that i have to enter some information like
name, and then choose to file on my local machine and click uploaded. I just
want to know if I can automatically upload the files ussing  cold fusion or
other programming tools, if yes, how what tags i should use,
thanks