We use Atomz but we use the following type of URLs so the search engines spider the
site properly. Most search engines have a problem with URL parameters after a "?".

http://www.hofstra.edu/Academics/index_Academics.cfm/type/dn/link/Academics

We do have a few pages with URL parameters and these are not spider properly by Atomz
spider. Since we don't really need to index these we exclude them.

If you want to write me off-line I will send you how we do the links as above.

Also, Atomz tech support is great. They may have a way to set up the spider to accept
url variables - if you find out please let me know.

Lanny Udey
Hofstra University
Associate Dean,
Learning and Information Technology
Hofstra University
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thursday, March 15, 2001 >>>
Can anybody give me some info on how they set up an Atomz index for a
dynamic site?

I have a coldfusion site using fusebox method that uses <cfinclude
template=""> for all links and heavy use of url parameters with case values.

I set up an Atomz.com index of a fusebox site with the entry point as
domain/index.cfm

Atomz.com only indexes the display files called by the default fuseaction,
but does not follow the <cfinclude template=""> in the dsp files.

I know that people have said they did this successfully-can I get a reality
check?

-Tom