I'm in the middle of a project that'll help the community in CF 5. I'd like
it if anyone who has some ADO scripts, please send them to me off list. I've
already 'worked' with one to get the tables from a datasource. Other 'admin
level' ADO scripts as well as straight DB calls will all be appreciated.
The results will be up on customtags.org soon. That site will be build and
have a front end up this week (I'm out of work).
Thanks

Michael Dinowitz
Publisher: Fusion Authority weekly news alert
(www.fusionauthority.com/alert)
Listmaster: CF-Talk, CF-Jobs, Spectra-Talk, Jrun-Talk, etc.
(www.houseoffusion.com)