From: Kent Bulmer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 8:45 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: The northern CFer

I was wondering if anyone could look at this for me:

http://www.networkcentrix.com/cftalk/netcen.cfm

It's just a few screen shots and some comments about a development system
I've built over the past few years. I was just looking for some comments on
it's usefulness to anyone else.

I've tried a handful of Content Management systems (i.e. Spectra, Cartouzer,
PaperThin, etc. -- none of them extensively) and I haven't seen the same
type of features, but I'm willing to be corrected on this by any of you who
would have a better knowledge of these systems, especially Spectra users.

I've tried to convince people in my company that this would be a good CF
development tool for other programmers. Just lookin' for ammo.

I'm on the east end of Canada -- even some Canadians forget we exists so
there's not much of a CF community around here. Any comments are
appreciated.
--
Kent Bulmer
Application Developer

"...only visiting this planet..." (Larry Norman)