Sorry for the OT topic (DONT STONE ME!), but i was hoping some of you guys
are also java programmers.  I'd thankful a friend recommended the CF 4.5 web
applications book by Ben Forta, or else I'd be stuck with CF 4.5 for
dummies.  I hope I get lucky twice, and maybe recommend me a good Java book!

P.S.  i lied to a friend I know Java, and now I have a week to make a
program that does a boolean text search on documents.   I'm hoping i learn
enough Java to make though (although i seriously SERIOUSLY doubt it!)