-----Original Message-----
From: Roadrunner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

See the database setup below.

ID       PASSWORD         FIRSTNAME         LASTNAME
4          sdf              greg             landry
3          gth              tom              jones

Lets say I wanted to see what is in the second record and see what's under
the column FIRSTNAME. What I am learning is that I have to print out the
entire database to see what is in it. I would just like to be able to know
how to access a particular element in a database. Like what's in row 2,
column 2?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.