-----Original Message-----
From: Roadrunner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Yes, Lee I want to access fields by rows and columns. Exactly. If it is more
advanced which you state it is, what topic would I look under in a Cold
Fusion book. I've abused everyone's talents enough for one evening. I'm
willing to go out and study this on my own. I just need direction.
how to access a particular element in a database. Like what's in row 2,
column 2?

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachment to it is intended only to be read or used by
the named addressee.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
mistaken transmission to you.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.  You must not
disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended
recipient.  The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to
this e-mail or attachment to it.