Ben

Had similar problems with cybercash a few years ago.

What was happening is this:

   Intermittently, we would not get a response from the cybercash tag

   a retry would get a response that the record had already been posted to
   cybercash

   With that version of the tag you did not get the response detail of
the posted
   item & hat to go into the cash register mgmt program (via cfhttp) to retrieve
   the response detail.

The problem originated at cybercash or the network... not returning a
response code.

HTH

Dick