First time submission to CF-Talk and new to CF, so please be kind...
stupid question, but I gotta start somewhere, right?

Setting up a very simple SQL7 table and stored procedure to do my first
stored procedure call.  Created the database.  Set access to public for
all parameters.  Entered data.  Set up SP.  Ran SQL7 query okay.
Created DNS.  Data source shows up in Studio data resource tab. Data
source verified in the CF administrator.

Problem:  The table I created is not listed in the data source tree.
Tables such as dbo.MSreplication, dbo.spt_committab, dbo.spt... etc.
etc. show, but not my table.

I tried checking and unchecking Use Trusted Connection in the
administration ODBC page and it didn't make any difference.  I have all
the check boxes checked for the CF restrictions parameters.  I don't
understand what I am missing, since the table is opened up to the whole
world using public.  Why doesn't CF see the table?

--
Eric Root
Environmental Management Systems Inc.