Hi All,
This is not a javascript or coldfusion question, but i
thought someone might be able to help and/or suggest
something.
I'm creating this web page, that our graphics designer
has already designed using photoshop for 800X600
resolution.  He cut up the images using Fireworks and
has given them to me.  Now our problem is this:
We want the images to enlarge to fit to screen when we
use a higher resolution.  What i did was i put them in
a table and made the table width 100% so that it fits
to screen.  When i did that the table stretched to fit
to screen but the images stayed the same size and i
had these big white gaps inbetween each image.  I then
tried specifying the images width=100% so that it can
stretch as well.  What happened was it did stretch but
the resolution went way down and the images were
really fuzzy.
So, my question is, is there a way to get the images
to stretch but still stay clear? or does our graphics
designer have to redo the images with a higher
resolution in mind?
Thanks!
Heidi

=====
Heidi Belal
ICQ# 32127109
http://m3.easyspace.com/hmbelal

A bus stops at a bus station.
A train stops at a train station.  On my desk
I have a work station...