At 03:23 PM 3/22/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>Elegant solution... and it works!
>
>Someone should write a book on the quarks of <cfscript> :)
>
>Thanks again!
>Jamie

I am disappointed that Allaire put so little effort in to documenting
this great language. It most resembles a regular programming language, and
so some programmers feel much more at home using it over CF tag based
syntax, but you can hardly find any documentation about it. You also
can't call custom tags from it, which I have found a pain. We can
hope 6.0 and maybe even 5.0 will be better.

-Ryan