Thanks for all the replies.  The reason I need to prevent more than one word
being entered, is I'm finding it impossible to use wildcard filtering using
Access' Instr function (any clues anyone?) - for example, if the search
string contained "Bass Guitar" it would only return True if it *matches* it,
and not if it's similar (Like).

Anyways, thanks - going to do what Aidan suggests, and add the Javascript
when I have time.

Will
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] -=- www.lukrative.com