Initally I would say no.  Point your cfldap to an ip of the ldap server.  Will you
need to authenticate to both servers?  Neither tree can see each other can they?  If
one of the servers can give you access to all the users context thats all your should
need.  If you need to authenticate to both do the first query with the first IP do a
user search then do the second query with the second server.  Once you find the user
context make sure you authenticate to the right ip.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/23/01 07:51AM >>>
quick question.
i want to use NDS & LDAP to authenticate ALL the users of our intranet.
my problem that there are 2 servers.
both have the same tree name?

will this cause me problems.
if so is there a way around it?