Hey all,

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been discussed ad nauseum,
but I'm not even sure where to begin looking in the archives for this.(I did
search, but haven't found anything yet to help me out.)

Here's what I need to do. Our department sets up all directories for web
publishers within our company. We have an online form that users fill out to
request web space, and then someone on our team sets it up. We would like to
build an application that will display:

--all of the current web sites (i.e. "folders"),
--all GROUPS that have permission to access the folder,
--all INDIVIDUALS that have permission to access the folder,
--the entire CONTENTS of each folder and any file-level permissions,
--Disk space usage,
--number of files of each type (.doc, .pdf, .xls, etc.)
--Any primary and secondary publishers to the site, as well as associated
passwords (if possible. Of course this is for our team's eyes only!)

We do not want to have to store this information in a database--we want to
pull it right off of the NT box itself. I know I can use CFDIRECTORY to
display the directory contents, and I can find the number of each file type,
but how can I display permissions and disk space? Is that even possible?

Publishers all use FrontPage, so we will have one server for all of the
FrontPage sites, and a completely separate server for all of our CF apps.

If anyone has done something similar I would love to know how you
implemented it.

Thanks!

Terri