> Well, that depends on what your scheduled task does. To be
> honest I can't think of a situation where a scheduled task would
> do something which affects multiple servers which could not be
> achieved by running tasks on one server.

Maybe I read the Allaire article wrong, but I assumed that if you want to
use the method they suggest (calling the executable and passing it
parameters), you would have to reference the physical path to the template
you wanted to run, ie D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\directory\file.cfm.

With several servers and a range of sites on each, I assumed you'd have to
set up the scheduling software on each machine that had a site for which you
wanted to run a scheduled event (...if that made any sense whatsoever!).

And ditto about that Friday-feeling   *uggh*

"I can almost feel my neural transmitters shutting down." (C & H -
Watterson)

--
Aidan Whitehall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Netshopper UK Ltd