Hey all, early this morning, I was working on project A.  I needed a
javascript image roll over template so I opened up an FTP from another
project (which we'll call project B) i did way back, and downloaded the
template.  I was using FTP explorer to do this.  I worked a few more hours,
then set an alarm to wake myself up so I can FTP Project A to the hosting
computer.

When I woke up, there was no alarm, i guess i didn't set it right, and i was
VERY late for work, so i rushed and dragged Project A's files into the FTP
explorer, not realizing that it was connected to the Project B's site, not
Project A.  I screamed as I tried to press cancel.  The index files have
been replaced, and so have the images, because I used the same naming scheme

now, i suck.