Jay Wigginton wrote:

> I am having reports from MAC users that they are unable to access one of my
> web sites... they say the page never loads, loads partially, and other
> errors... would anyone on the list that has a MAC test this site for me and
> replay off the list whether it loaded and what type MAC, O/S, browser type
> and browser version please?

Runs fine on my machine

Netscape 4.71, OS 9.04

Ask your users if they are running a piece of ad blocking software. There is
really only one package available for the Mac and it is very clumsy. So if
the page calls for an ad to be placed in it it might not load the page
properly.

I've had more than enough trouble with my own sites and Mac's using ad
blocking software.

--

     Next we had an Information Age, but it turned out that the
     real killer apps for computer networks are social disruption

     Bruce Sterling - Distraction