From: Pete Miller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 7:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFFILE Uploads from a Mac

We're having some problems with users uploading image files from Macs.
On some computers, they get an "Access Denied" error and on others, the
upload is successful but the file type is not recognized as an image
(can't be show on the site).  Has anyone encountered similar problems or
have any ideas of how we can get around this?

--
Pete Miller
GoTech, Inc.