From: Jeff Fongemie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 27 March 2001 15:19
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Oracle Error 936 missing expression?? Query problem?

Hello All,

I have a simple query, for an oracle database and I keep getting an
error message. What the heck is wrong with my query!

<CFQUERY NAME="GetNews" DATASOURCE="#application.DSN#"> SELECT
headline, news, blurb, date_entered, newsID, live, top
 FROM news
WHERE    (live = 'YES') and (WHERE top = 'NO')

ORDER by date_entered  DESC
</CFQUERY>

  I've tried everything in there. It seems to be an error with syntax
  and the WHERE line.

  Any hints, clues or great answers are much appreciated!

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]