HELP

I have written a template that will extract bad email addresses from
returned emails from a CFMail mass send.

My problem is that the divisions that are getting these emails returned to
them are sending them to me as an attachment to a forwarded email.

How can I (Or can I) open these attachments from CF to extract the bad email
addresses without having to manually open each email.

Would not be so bad but our db was so screwed up that I am talking about
hundreds of email addresses.

Any quick help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Larry Juncker