What version of CFAS as you using? Secure LDAP, as well as HTTPS, have only
been available since CFAS 4.5.x.

Steve

My second reply.  (Something screwy with my mail).  CF Server is 4.51 with
SP2.  Studio is 4.5 w SP2.  I saw your previous comment about the user and
pass.  But I am connecting anonymously.  And actually the hang-up is in
finding the cert.  That's where I get the error:

CFLDAP
Invalid security information for security type "CFSSL_BASIC" was provided
within the SECURITY attribute. Please refer to the documentation for the
correct format of this multi-field string value. Error: The path component,
"\gnews-cert.db", specifies a file that does not exist.

Frank