From: "Lawrence B. Afrin, M.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away :-) I wrote a CF
app to read a
    vCalendar export of calendar info from the utility in the
Netscape Calendar
    Server package that does that sort of thing.  It allowed web
users to see
    schedules of some of our public resources without their
having to login to
    the Cal Server.  Ultra-primitive, but it worked.

Oh great Jedi, would you share the secrets of the Source with a
simple novice such as I?

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this