From: Tracy Bost [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:40 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CF in Performance Monitor & Database

 I'm running performance monitor on NT to try to pinpoint where the CF
server is being stressed.
It seems everytime someone hits the site, the AVG DB time(msec) jumps up
anywhere to
40 - 90 on the chart. Everything else stays low on the chart.
 Our database server is not on the same machine as the CF Server.
I was wondering if the numbers I see in performance monitor for this is
pointing me to the direction that I need to investigate, which is our
database and/or queries ?

  Thanks,
         Tracy