Hi cf-talk, On Thu, 29 Mar 2001, at 12:57:55 [GMT -0500] you wrote:
CHH> Why not do two cfqueries with SQL INSERT commands for the different tables?

CHH> Hatton

There are so many fields, I'm lazy and don't want to type it all out.

I did try to use a SQL insert to replace the second CFINSERT and I
keep gettin this error:

ODBC Error Code = 22005 (Error in assignment)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Data type mismatch in criteria expression.

Can I use a CFINSERT then a SQL INSERT?