UltraDev 4 at US$600 for page layout (must be rich) and CF Studio at US$495 for code
(the latter I can understand).

By the way - according to Allaire's "purchase" page it is now called "Macromedia
ColdFusion" - erk.

not really.

I use Ultradev to edit my page layout, not to code.  I feel safe (with about
a 10% reservation factor) using Ultradev with code that has been riddled
with CF code.  I've only seen a small percentage of F***ups since Ultradev
4.

When I decide in the middle of things that my table needs 5 more colmns, 3
additional rowspans and a few more nested form elemetns, I just might try it
in UD first.  However, it can't beat CFStudio for pure raw coding in this
girls opinion.