Hi All,
I have a requirement to generate basic graphs in plain old cfml/html/dhtml
for a client that needs to be done yesterday. I am aware that there is third
party software available for purchase, as well as that CF 5.0 will generate
basic flash graphics, but I can't wait, and there is no budget for new
software. So....I am hoping someone out there has done this sort of thing
and won't mind helping out. I have already checked a couple out that worked
in IE, but Netscape is the client's standard (sad but true...) and the ones
I have seen failed terribly.

Any help appreciated.
James Milks
Noncubicle Corporation