I agree with the port specification recommendation. I have seen this as
well...

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Chanter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2001 10:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMAIL drives me NUTS!

This may be a really stupid thing to say, but did you try adding the
port="25" parameter to the <cfmail> tag......? Just to see what happens.....

Omitting it has always caused me problems in the past...........

Also, are you getting a CF error when it runs or does it seem to run fine
and then just not send any mails...? If that's the case you may want to
check to see if they're queued on your mail server.....

Just a few suggestions....

        -= Ed