                                         Subject:     returns in text boxes?

                    04/03/01

                    03:52 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    cf-talk

Hello all,

  Is there a way to have a multi-line textbox recognize carriage
  returns? I have a couple of sites using a simple form for content
  updates and I'd love for my clients to be able to just hit "enter"
  and have a new line start that will be recorded in the database, and
  then on the final <cfoutput>.

  I've looked a little at the custom tags for WYSIWYG style entry
  forms, but I don't need anything that complicated or complex.

Best regards,
 Jeff Fongemie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]