i assume u are using codlfusion's scheduling thingy right?

what I would do is make a javascript that would submit the form, with the
correct path of the file embedded as the form value.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 2:09 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Uploading a Zip file with cfhttp

Hello all,

        I have hit was has proved to be an annoying little hurtle.  I have a
..zip
file which is normally manually uploaded to another server via a <form>.
But, they now want this to happen automatically every night so I switched
the process to use <cfhttp>.  However, the pesky little thing is not
accepting the file because "The requested file is not ASCII text and can not
be rendered."

        Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get this file to
automatically
work like the standard <form> feature?

Regards,

Nathan Focht