From: Dick Applebaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:09 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: using <cfhttp> for ASP?

If you mean to use an asp template as the target URL of cfhttp, the
answer is yes.  cfhttp simulates a browser request to the asp
template and receives whatever target page is served as a result of
the processing of the asp template.

If you mean "can an asp template perform the equivalent of cfhttp"
the answer is yes... but requires a 3rd-party program. (There are
several and I can't recall the the name of any at the moment)

HTH

Dick