From: Adkins, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 10:11 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Maybe a silly question.

I thought out that as well, however this is a dynamic query
that the results of the query changes frequently. It is
not cached.

I have consider timeouts on the server however, I can turn
right around and execute another query with less results
and they will display. This happens infrequently. Maybe once
every 10 queries or so.