Do you mean you have a primary key called photoID in this table as a primary key?
cabinID in this table should be a foreign key, related to the cabins table.

> otherphotos has otherphotoID as its primary key, and each record
> is a photo,
> each associated with, again, cabinID. cabins is related to otherphotos by
> the cabinID column.
>
> Both of the relationships are one-to-many, and I have checked "Enforce
> Referential Integrity" and "Cascade Update Related Fields."

Are you trying to delete a cabin record?  It should work then, and also cascade delete
all records that contain a foreign key in the other photo tables, based on how you say
you have it set up.  If you DO have the cabinID set as a primary key in the photos
table, this could be your problem.

> Your help and suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!
>
> P@tty Ayers
> Macromedia Evangelist

- Andy